Monday, January 11, 2010

Catch up... I promise I'll try and do better

Hi y'all! Happy MMX (2010). How's it hangin? It has been a WHILE since I've been here. Lemme give u updates. Well Marcus has made an almost 100% recovery. He is at home, he uses a cane because he's still a bit weak, of course most of the time, the cane is on his arm. He's so much better and it's all because of your outpouring of love. We really appreciate it. I started smoking again... GASP! But I'm back on the Chantix again, taking it as directed, I'm doing really good I think. I am definitely taking things slow though. When I quit this time, it'll be for a lot longer than 10 months! I'm totally healed from my surgery. That went well. I am empty as a bypass hooker's brain and I feel SO MUCH BETTER! I did some of my own research to find out the actual name of my problem. I honestly feel like it was Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. I had every one of the signs and symptoms and now, ALL GONE! I have no more swelling, no bladder urgency, my skin has calmed down tremendously and I haven't had 1 sugar spike (diabetes) since my surgery. I feel great! My business, Epiphany Frostings, is doing it's own thing. I stay busy, but new customers are always welcome. I feel so blessed to now be doing something I love. I'm feeling more and more content with my life. To each and every one of you that follow my blog, you are appreciated. Stay safe! I'LL BE BACK.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sonya! All good news lady. So glad to have you back. I've been mia in blogland myself. I see what they mean now by "life took over". lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Like I have room to talk. ;-)

    ReplyDelete