Monday, October 20, 2008

CHANTIX is the Devil!!!!

Well, I began Chantix (for the 2nd time) a little over a week ago. I absolutely despise this medicine. It causes nausea and/or vomiting, gas, constipation, depression, suicidal thoughts, night sweats, insomnia, among other things. I have experienced the majority of these symptoms. I have been a seriously depressed, gassy bitch this week. I have cut down from a full pack of Newports daily to 6 a day. Today, October 20, 2008 will mark my first day as a non-smoker. I've tried soooo many times in the past & I have failed. I can't fail this time. I'm proud of myself because of how well I've done even just this week. I know I can do it. This time next year, I'll just have this as a memory of one more thing I've accomplished in my life.

1 comment:

  1. Give me a S! Give me an O! Give me a N! Give me a Y! Give me an A! What does that spell? SONYA! I told you I would be your cheerleader! :)
    B.

    ReplyDelete