Sunday, October 5, 2008

I've never blogged before!!!

My blogging cherry was just popped. It feels kinda funny. This isn't quite how I expected it to be. It's really too late for me to be awake, but too early for me to go to sleep. I'm a mother to a young fella & a girlfriend to an older than young fella. When they close their eyes, that's my time to do me. Each & every night. Maybe I can scream to wake 'em? Nah... That might make their nerves bad. Should I stomp up and down the stairs bellowing profanities? That won't work either. I don't feel like going up the stairs. Bear with me, I'm still trying to figure this thing out.

1 comment:

  1. good for you getting a blog going! it's such a wonderful outlet and way to connect with like minded people that you would not normally encounter in everyday life.

    also, thanks for including me on your blogroll. i've added you to mine and will keep an eye out to see how you're liking blog-land.

    cheers!
    ~affrodite

    ReplyDelete